Monday, July 9, 2007

The Least That I Can Do

Tuesday, October 17th, 2006
I was chatting with a supporter and friend, thanking him for his assistance and he said ” It is the least I can do”. This got me thinking about what is the least I can do every day. What small action can I take that will make a difference in someone elses life? I would encourage you to visit http://www.metowe.org/ and take a look at the desktop tool for Everday actions. Todays action:

Think of two people in your life who are not getting along. Using your ability to see both sides of a situation, help mediate their conflict.

Any small action that can contribute to helping others find peace is worth doing. Imagine what would happen globally if in every dispute there was a third party to listen to both sides and bridge the gap. Maybe world peace would be possible!



They seem to have found a way to help us all turn small actions into big impacts. What is the least you can do today?

No comments: